Tuesday 19 April 2011

Crawley Model Railway Show

After the sheer size of Salute on Saturday, on Sunday I went to Crawley model railways clubs annual show with Dad. I started out with model trains and still love them, especially the scenery, which might go some way to explaining my obsession with nice scenery for my wargaming. Below are some pictures of some of the more choice layouts
Above: O gauge layout, lovely rolling terrain,
Below: Super detailed 2mm finescale layout
Above and Below: Santa Barbara layout. I don't usually like American layout, but this was incredibly well researched and modelled. They had videos taken at the actual station and you could easily spot there the photographer was standing when looking at the layout.
Above:O gauge and narrow gauge layout. Again wonderful terrain.
Below: A German engine shed. I really like the look of the black locos with the red running gear the Germans have.
Above: An O gauge modern layout. Full of lights, sounds and even diesel smoke effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment