Thursday 10 March 2011

Painting Blood Angels IV

No actual painting this time (although I have finished the Army Painter on the last few Death Company and the missile launcher on the tactical squad which I somehow missed!), but some small details. I was looking at some old White Dwarfs and saw an article on Bobby Wong’s Blood Quest conversions (see here), and there was picture of one of the models pre painting with a simple plasticard blood drop instead of the skull on the chest and I thought this would be a great way to add some Blood Angel detail to my models, especially the assault squad and vanguard veterans that have no classic models in them. An hour later and some thin plasticard, careful knife work and super glue applied with a cocktail stick and I had some nice blood angel detail added to the minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment