Monday 25 January 2010

Citadel Spray Gun and Buildings

At the weekend I bought myself a citadel spray gun. Now I own an airbrush and am very happy with it, but it is a precision tool, and not great for priming or spraying large areas. As I found an adaptor for my compressor that would enable me to attach the small hose to it, I though it would be worth a go. I found the paint to the guided mix a bit think, and it did clog every now and then, but ultimately it is a pretty good tool. It is comfortable in the hand and the trigger is easier to use for prolonged spraying. I sprayed the buildings for the games with citadel foundation brown, and then a quick splash over with some brown ink and they already look quite good and are ready for dry-brushing and then detailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment